Membership in the Society is open to all persons who share an interest in the history of American Catholicism. By supporting the ACHS you are contributing to the preservation of its historical collections.
Benefits of Membership
- A subscription to American Catholic Studies, the Society’s award-winning quarterly journal.
- Discounted pricing for lectures, social functions, and other events.
- Invitations to exclusive members-only events.
- Free online access to American Catholic Studies (2011-present) via Project Muse.
- Knowledge that you are supporting the valuable work of the Society.
Apply for Membership/Subscribe to American Catholic Studies Online
New members discounted membership/subscription fee is $40! Annual fee/renewal is $50 (U.S.); $60 (outside U.S.).
For phone orders call 1-717-632-3535 and ask for subscription services.
For institutional subscribers, we offer print and electronic packages. Please contact Sheridan Press at 1-717-632-3535 and ask for subscription services.
- Print Subscription: $60 domestic / $70 international
- Electronic Subscription (issues from 2011-present): $175
- Print + Electronic: $225 domestic / $235 international
Apply for Membership/Subscribe to American Catholic Studies by Mail
Send your name, address, and email address to:
American Catholic Studies
PO Box 465
Hanover, PA 17331-0465
You may enclose payment, or ask to be billed later.
Please make checks payable to: American Catholic Historical Society
The Society is a non-profit organization as described under Code 501-C-3 of the Internal Revenue Service. All contributions are tax-deductible. ACHS membership is represented in all parts of the world. It consists of people of all faiths and has no restrictions on race, religion or national origin.